Our client is a market leader in decor and texture developments for wood based products,
Location: New York Area
As part of your role, you will be expected to:
Possess a passion for your work and growing a territory
- Have the availability to travel
- Ensued high ethical standards and values
- Ability to self-manage and motivate; an objectives-driven, detail-oriented approach
- Outstanding organization skills; willingness to log data in the CRM system daily
- Ability to work individually and as a strong team member
- Tracking your appointments, pipeline and other efforts in the company CRM.
- Communicating with all stakeholders, ensuring that projects are effectively managed and delivered, products are available, timelines are met, etc.
- Developing relationships with lumberyard and other industry distributors, as well as with architects and designers, general contractors and end users.
- Partnering with the Specifications Representative on high-value projects in the planning stages, targeting projects that will result in solid Sales.
- Assisting personnel in bringing those projects to close and educating applicators, installers and dealers relative to the beneficial use of products.
- Managing inquiries for product information or samples.
- Attending and/or exhibiting at trade shows or similar events.
- Communicating and collaborating with the network of distributors to ensure promotion of products, resulting in revenue creation.
- Completing required administrative duties in a thorough and timely manner, such as CRM, expense reports, project research, and forecasting, customer inquiries etc.
Note: This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
1+ years of experience and success selling through distributors
Solid experience in the building and/or design space (lumberyards, hardware, interior furnishings, A&D, etc.). Outstanding Relationship building skills Strong Coaching / Training ability Excellent presentation and written, verbal and listening communication skills Computer literacy, including experience using CRM software and MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) A valid US driver's license Willingness to travel up to 70% go on appointments and attend meetings with distributors